5 Things To do Differently This Year
Happy New Year Folks!
I know I am very late with the New Year greetings, but normally these things last to June, so I didn’t get too late to this party. .
So first, I would like you to know that I am not in your life for the sole purpose of making your social life rock , but I would also like to help you out a bit in making better life decisions this 2017. It still feels weird saying 2017, like last year was just the other. I digress, Let’s get to it then.
- Set daily Goals– Set the Goal, Make a plan, Get to work , stick to it and achieve your goals. It is so crucial to remember to write your goals in the Positive Present Tense (I’m an English teacher too, ha! ) and also to remember to set a deadline for your goals. This pushes you, and makes you strive to achieve it. I know It is easier said than done, but trust me this makes for a more organized day, week, month and year.
- Stay Healthy– Take your breakfast, Drink your water daily, most of us are notorious for not doing this, Don’t skip a meal, eat your fruits on the regular. Do I sound like your mother yet? It is paramount that you live a healthy lifestyle as it has both short term and long term benefits.
- Save your money– I know, I know, this can be the hardest thing to do. But trust me when I say this, there’s nothing better. Especially if you are younger, nunua kashamba hapa, kanyumba pale. Invest in it now, to secure your future.
- Listen to more music– You know how people say Music is food to the soul? It really is. It has a number of benefits and I’m not saying this because I’m a music lover.
- Come to more of my Gigs– Yes, I do have weekly gigs and weekend gigs as well. For your epic nights out, and fun times, keep yourselves updated here on my website or on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
I’m out! Make your 2017 the best won’t ya?